Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) has completed its much-anticipated initial public offering (IPO), and the company will finalize the allotment by Thursday, May 12. Those who applied for the public offering can check their LIC IPO allotment status online by logging in to the BSE website or the official website of its registrar, KFinTech Limited.
The LIC IPO was open for subscription from May 4 to May 9. The issue was kept open for bidding on weekends as well. The LIC’s Rs 20,557 crore IPO was priced at Rs 902-949 per equity share, with eligible policyholders receiving a discount of Rs 60 per share and retailers and eligible employees receiving a discount of Rs 45 per share.
|IPO Opening Date||May 4, 2022|
|IPO Closing Date||May 9, 2022|
|LIC IPO Allotment Date||May 12, 2022|
|Initiation of Refunds||May 13, 2022|
|Credit of Shares to Demat||May 16, 2022|
|IPO Listing Date||May 17, 2022|
|LIC IPO Allotment Status||Click Here|
LIC IPO Subscription Data
|Date||Day||QIB||NII||Retail||Employees||Policy Holders||Total Subscription|
|04 May 2022||1||0.33||0.27||0.60||1.17||1.99||0.67|
|05 May 2022||2||0.4||0.47||0.93||2.22||3.11||1.03|
|06 May 2022||3||0.55||0.68||1.19||2.94||3.87||1.32|
|07 May 2022||4||0.67||1.08||1.46||3.54||4.67||1.66|
|08 May 2022||5||0.67||1.24||1.59||3.79||5.04||1.79|
|09 May 2022||6||2.83||2.91||1.99||4.4||6.12||2.95|
How To Check LIC IPO Allotment Status
Users Can Check LIC Allotment Status In 2 Method
Investors, who had bid for the issue, can check the allotment status on the BSE website:
1) Visit https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx
2) Under the issue type, click Equity
3) Under the issue name, select Life Insurance Corporation of India Limited in the dropbox
4) Enter Your IPO Application Number Or PAN Number
6) Click on ‘I am not a Robot’ and click on the search button.
- Go to the Kfintech Registrar website (Link 1, Link2, Link3, Link4)
- Select the company as Life Insurance Corporation of India
- Select your application type, ASBA/NON-ASBA
- Next you can either enter your PAN Number / IPO Application No. / DP/Client ID / Account No / IFSC
- Click on submit, You will get the information about your allotment
Bidders who did not receive an allotment in the IPO may see refunds begin on May 13. Others who would be given shares may see their shares credited to their Demat account by May 16. The LIC IPO Listing date is May 17 on Both NSE & BSE.