Campus Activewear IPO GMP Increases From Rs.60 (April 24) to Rs. 85 (April 25). An Rs.25 jump in GMP indicates that the issue will be listed with a high premium. The issue will start on 26th April 2022 and end on April 28, 2022, with a minimum lot size of 1 Lot (51 Shares) with a price band of ₹278 to ₹292 per eq. share.
The current GMP of Campus Activewear IPO is Rs. 95 (As of 02, May 2022)
What is Grey Market And GMP
An IPO grey market is one in which traders bid and offer a company’s shares on an unofficial basis. This occurs prior to the company issuing shares in an Initial Public Offering (IPO). Grey markets are typically run by a small group of people. All transactions are based on mutual trust.
Grey market premium is nothing but the price at which the shares are being traded in the grey market. Buyers are ready to pay a ‘premium’ on the shares in the grey market which increases the demand and price.
Also Read: Campus Activewear IPO details
|IPO Open Date||Apr 26, 2022|
|IPO Close Date||Apr 28, 2022|
|Basis of Allotment Date||May 4, 2022|
|Initiation of Refunds||May 5, 2022|
|Credit of Shares to Demat Account||May 6, 2022|
|IPO Listing Date||May 9, 2022|
Campus Activewear GMP History
|02 May||Rs. 95|
|30 April||Rs. 95|
|29 April||Rs. 95|
|28 April||Rs. 85|
To Sum It Up:
- The Issue Will open on 26 April and close on 28 April.
- Campus Activewear IPO size is ₹1400.14 crore from this public issue through issuance of 47,950,000 equity shares.
- User can apply for minumum of 1 Lot (51 Share) and maximum of 13 lots with a price band of ₹278 to ₹292 per equity share.
- Campus Activewear IPO allotment date is May 4, 2022.
- By May 6, 2022, Shares will be credited to Demat Account and will be listed on both NSE & BSE on May 9, 2022.
- You can the CAMPUS Allotment Status in Registrar website. Link 1 / Link2